The society sunflower record stands at a magnificent 9’11”. Do you have the secret ingredient to beat that? Start nurturing your seeds for some fun and friendly rivalry plus the chance to win a prize.
To join in, register your entry by 4th August. See below for how to enter. This year’s competition will be judged on 4th September and only costs 50 p
Rules are simple:-
- Register at one of our coffee mornings in the club house or on-line below.
- Please place your 50p entry fee in an envelope stating your name, plot number and which competition you are entering. Alternatively, pop your envelope through the letterbox of 1 Meadow Close, CT18 7PS.
- Sunflower must be grown from seed and rooted on your plot.
- Plants can be supported, but not stretched!
- Judging will take place on Sunday 4th September.
Why not register here now and pay later?
[contact-form to=’email@example.com’ subject=’Sunflower Competition Entry’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Plot No.’ type=’text’ required=’1’/][/contact-form]